Overview of Hostel
Curitiba Casa Hostel is a welcoming and cozy place, in an excellent location, where you'll feel like home and meet other travelers, share experiences, rest and have fun.
As a courtesy we offer a delicious breakfast (from 7a.m. to 10a.m.).
In our thematic rooms you'll find very confortable beds
From Airport (Afonso Pena):
- Bus Aeroporto Executivo (R$ 15,00 BRL): Get off the bus in Rodoferroviaria (bus station). Follow the instructions below.
- By taxi: Around R$ 75,00 BRL
- By UBER: Around R$ 28,00 BRL
From the bus station:
- By bus (R$ 4,25 BRL): Leaving the bus station, cross the street and take the bus “Pinhais“ or “Centenario“ (these are big red buses), which are going to the right side. Get off the bus in the stop Hospital Cajuru (2 stops, or 3 stops if you get the bus in the stop Mariano Torres). Go down the stairs (behind the tube), cross the street and go straight ahead until 73 Brasi¬lio Itibere Str. (we are in the second block).
- Walking: Approx. 25 minutes. Take Afonso Camargo Avenue to the right side and go straight ahead. After the viaduct take the first side street on your right, turn the first right (Hildebrando de Araujo Str.) then de second left, until 73 Brasiílio Itiberê Str.
- By taxi: Around R$ 13,00 BRL.
- By UBER: Around R$ 8,00 BRL.
Safe neighborhood, located about 1 km away from bus station, 750 mt from Botanical Garden and close to Municipal Market, Universities (UFPR, PUC), Cietep-Sesi-Senai, football stadiums and fields, open air gym, drugstores, 24 hs ATM, bakery, restaurants and fast foods. You can easily reach many touristic attractions, bars and nightclubs.
Conditions & Policy
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 72hrs before arrival. Check in: 14:00 Check out: 12:00