Overview of Hostel
Jardins Village Hostel is a friendly and cosy hostel located in São Paulo. We are one of the most charming and complete hostels in the city of São Paulo. With a privileged location (400 meters from the Avenida Paulista Consolação subway), near the best theatres, shopping malls, cinemas and bohemian
Taxi: 25 minutes - R$60,00
Public transport: 50 minutes - R$ 10,00
- Walk 4 minutes until 6200 Washington Luís Avenue
- Get bus number 5630-10
- After 14 stops you arrive in 2105 Vinte tres de Maio Avenue
- Walk 4 min until Paraiso Metro Station (green line - Vila Madalena way)
- After 3 stops, arrive in Consolacao Metro Station in Paulista Avenue
- Walk 1 min to Rua Augusta, and then walk 400m in Augusta Street until the hostel..
The Hostel is located next to Avenida Paulista and Consolacao metro station. In the neighbourhood you can find restaurants, bars and fervent bohemian life. We can't forget the theaters, cinemas and bests shopping centers in the city. Jardins Village Hostel is a good choice for students because is next to many Brazilian universities too.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Jardins Village Hostel policies and conditions: Check-in time starts at 2 pm. Check-out time is 12 pm. Please advice your arrival time. Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. Taxes included. General: 24-hour reception. No curfew. No pets are allowed at this property.